At Cause.Work, we want to help you find a job that aligns with your values. We designed our ethical standards to do just that, helping you narrow down your job search and weed out the bad guys.
Here’s how it works: Both Green and Yellow organizations can post on Cause.Work, but only qualified Green organizations will automatically receive the ✓ Cause-Driven badge. Blacklisted organizations cannot post on our platform.
• Registered nonprofits and charities
• Businesses that participate in the circular economy
• Social enterprises and B Corps
• Companies providing renewable energy (no use of fossil fuels)
• Political campaigns (except campaigns that promote violence)
• Education institutions
• Social and political research institutions and think tanks
• Service-providers and agencies who serve the nonprofit sector amongst others
• Small businesses
• Government agencies (except military)
• Fossil fuel companies
• Arms companies and military
• Tobacco industry
• Unethical conglomerates (Amazon, Facebook, Walmart)
• For-profit healthcare organizations
• Organizations or companies that promote violence
• Fast food and junk food industry
🚨 These standards are not exhaustive. We reserve the right to refuse to work with any organization on the basis of our ethical standards.